Michael E. Reed
Michael E. Reed, CCM, became a founding partner in Elite Construction Company of NY in 2011, and currently serves as Chief Executive Officer and Partner-In-Charge. His responsibilities include leading Marketing and Business Development efforts, Client Relations, ensuring the legal and financial health of the firm, and guiding Elite’s pursuits to be in-line with corporate goals. Keeping true to the core values the partners established, Elite Construction has grown into a premier, boutique construction management firm handling several complex multi-million dollar projects simultaneously, both in the private and public sectors.
Michael’s experience spans nearly three decades in the construction industry, serving as Project Manager, Project Executive, Sales Development, and Partner-In-Charge on private, public and military projects. His individual experience includes New York’s first $100M school bond project, the NYC Economic Development Corporation’s $77M Coney Island Redevelopment Project, and the new 42 story Goldman Sachs Tower in NJ. He also acted as Project Executive and Director of Long Island Operations, finishing projects in excess of $550 million in construction costs. As an
Air Force officer, Michael’s team was assigned several Department of Defense and Army Corps of Engineer projects while stationed at McGuire Air Force Base (AFB), managing $400M of base infrastructure and realignment projects associated with the consolidation of Plattsburgh AFB Operations with McGuire AFB.
Michael’s education and certifications include:
- Certified Construction Manager, CMAA 2015
- Construction Management Certificate 2013, Pace University, NY
- MS Engineering Management 1997, NJ Institute of Technology, Newark College of Engineering, NJ
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering 1994, United States Air Force Academy, CO
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Engineering 1994, United States Air Force Academy, CO
Eze O. Small
President & COO
Eze became a founding partner in Elite Construction Company of NY in 2011, and as the Chief Operations Officer & President, his responsibilities include successful construction oversight on all construction projects and financial controls of the company. Eze ensures that Elite Construction is providing first class construction management services that exceed client expectations, with the personal touch of servant leadership and relentless commitment to excellence on a daily basis.
Eze’s leadership on projects includes roles as an Estimator, Engineer, Superintendent, and Purchasing Agent for Turner Construction Company, one of the Nation’s largest Construction Companies, for a number of years. He later joined Triton Construction, a Premier Builder in New York State, as a Project Engineer and as an Assistant Project Manager on the PRATT- Institute project, a landmark LEED Gold Certified building.
Eze’s education and certifications include:
- New York Institute of Technology School of Engineering Masters of Science in Energy Management
- New York Institute of Technology School of Engineering Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies: Electrical Engineering Technology
- New York Institute of Technology School of Engineering Certified Facilities Manager